Driver palava

Driver When We Reach Benin,  Please Tell Me!!!
""An old woman boarded a Bus to Lagos from Calabar and told the driver: "Driver, please, ‪when we reach Benin tell me o."‬
‪The driver nodded and then she shouted again: "My children, una hear wetin I tell am?"‬
‪Everybody responded: "Yes, Mama."‬
‪On the long journey to Lagos, everybody slept off and forgot about Mama's request.‬
‪After several hours of driving and then close to Lagos, with Benin about four hours behind, the old woman asked: "Driver, you never reach Benin since?" "Ooooh!" the driver exclaimed, "Mama, Benin is like four hours behind us."‬
‪"Ah!", the woman shouted and started crying, saying: "Take me back to Benin, abeg, I no wan wahala o." Considering the age of the woman, the passengers agreed that the driver should turn back to Benin.‬
‪On getting to Benin, the driver came down, opened the door and told the woman she was in Benin.‬
‪The woman simply opened her hand bag, brought out two tablets of Panadol and swallowed them with water. She then smiled and said:‬
‪"Thank you, my son. Na my daughter say when I reach Benin, make I drink two tablets of Panadol😳😳😳‬
‪"I don take am now, oya make we dey go Lagos..." if u ar d driver what will u do?
‬😄😄😄😂😂😂‬
‪As you smile and laugh to this joke, may laughter never depart from You !!!👏👏👏‬
‪Laughter is a good medicine""‬

Popular Posts